The ISP 2 course provides participants with a practical perspective on how to synchronize customer buying cycles with selling cycles.
Ideal Participant Profile
New and experienced Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Trainers and other personnel responsible for selling directly to the customer.
To practice customer centric interviewing and negotiation skills to maximize sales results in “keep” and “win” target accounts.
Participants will havedemonstrated the following skills during multiple role plays:
- Qualifying simulated customers described in case studies
- Assessing Behavior Style
- Summarizing qualified needs
- Planning calls using a “Call Planning Tool”
- Opening sales calls to gain customer attention by Behavior Style
- Discovering and magnifying needs using open-ended interviewing questions
- Providing proof of claims and trial closing
- Negotiating common objections by listening, empathizing, clarifying, confirming and answering
- Closing using various approaches: Alternative Choice Close, Assumptive Close, and Ask For The Business Close
- Tracking call progress using a “Call Planning Tool”
Blended Learning Support
- Facilitated Workshop
- Video Models
- “Memory Jogger” Reminder Cards
- Follow-up Conference Calls
- Individual Coaching
- On-demand Distance Learning
We have proven that the best way to determine improvement of new skills and knowledge is to measure progress toward objectives at routine intervals. We recommend measurement tools that serve to reinforce and track progress to mastery during training and post-training as well. The goal of routinely measuring progress is to recognize continuous improvement with positive feedback to the learner as well as provide opportunities for immediate corrective feedback as necessary.