The ISP 1 course provides participants with the practical skills and knowledge required by Sales Representatives to significantly improve sales performance.
Ideal Participant Profile
New and inexperienced Sales Representatives, Sales Representatives assigned to new territory responsibilities, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Trainers and other personnel responsible for selling directly to the customer.
To enhance customer targeting and customer centric selling skills required of new Sales Representatives to significantly accelerate sales results.
Participants will have demonstrated their capabilities to execute the following in simulation:
Annual Territory Planning
- Interviewing to identify sales opportunity by account & customer
- Analyzing customer volume potential & assessing probability of priority targets
- Identifying annual potential “keep” & “win” sales opportunities
Quarterly Goal Setting
- Identifying products to sell in “keep” & “win” target accounts
- Adjusting target account plans as necessary
Monthly Action Planning
- Decision making
- Allocating time to “keep” & “win” targets
Call Planning & Execution
- Assessing customer Behavior Styles
- Practicing Emotional Intelligence
- Managing selling cycles in target accounts using a “Call Planning Tool”
- Following a planned customer centric selling process
- Assessing call activity & adjusting as needed
Blended Learning Support
- Facilitated Workshop
- Video Models
- “Memory Jogger” Reminder Cards
- Follow-up Conference Calls
- Individual Coaching
- On-demand Distance Learning
We have proven that the best way to determine improvement of new skills and knowledge is to measure progress toward objectives at routine intervals. We recommend measurement tools that serve to reinforce and track progress to mastery during training and post-training as well. The goal of routinely measuring progress is to recognize continuous improvement with positive feedback to the learner as well as provide opportunities for immediate corrective feedback as necessary.