The LDP 3 course provides participants with a practical perspective on how to recruit, select and interview the most qualified candidates for their team.
The course is designed to teach and provide opportunities to practice “fact-based” selection interviewing skills required by leaders to hire and develop high performing teams. Formats that guide the interview processes are provided that can be easily customized to the criteria desired by individual levels within the organization.
Ideal Participant Profile
Leaders and other personnel responsible for hiring qualified talent into the organization.
To provide and reinforce skills of recruiting, selecting, interviewing and indicution of qualified management candidates.
Participants will havepracticed the following skills:
Managing Change Strategically
- Hiring or promoting the right applicant by following a selection process
- Communicating initiatives effectively
- Inspiring shared goals and teamwork within organizations to accelerate change with OMMs
- Projecting timelines, adjusting activities and influencing outcomes during: Letting Go, Experimentation,
- Acquiring Habits and Productivity
- Motivating execution and rewarding progress leading to productivity
- Tracking progress and adjusting change initiatives
- Case Study Workshop
Blended Learning Support
- Facilitated Workshop
- “Memory Jogger” Reminder Cards
- Follow-up Conference Calls
- Individual Coaching
We have proven that the best way to determine improvement of new skills and knowledge is to measure progress toward objectives at routine intervals. We recommend measurement tools that serve to reinforce and track progress to mastery during training and post-training as well. The goal of routinely measuring progress is to recognize continuous improvement with positive feedback to the learner as well as provide opportunities for immediate corrective feedback as necessary.