The Core Training Skills For In-House Trainers course provides participants with practice using proven audience-oriented, interactive facilitation skills.
Ideal Participant Profile
Newly appointed In-House Sales Trainers
To engage trainers in discussion and practice of core facilitation skills.
Participants will have demonstrated their capabilities to execute the following in simulation:
- Preparing for Group Training Sessions
- Opening Interactive Training Sessions
- Workshop Facilitation Techniques
- Closing with Plans to Apply Learning
- Tracking results of implementing the Integrated Sales Process
Blended Learning Support
- 1-Day Facilitated Workshop
- Video Models
- “Memory Jogger” Reminder Cards
- Post-Workshop Follow-up Conference Calls
- Individual Coaching
We have proven that the best way to determine improvement of new skills and knowledge is to measure progress toward objectives at routine intervals. We recommend measurement tools that serve to reinforce and track progress to mastery during training and post-training as well. The goal of routinely measuring progress is to recognize continuous improvement with positive feedback to the learner as well as provide opportunities for immediate corrective feedback as necessary.