The Core Training Skills For In-House Trainers course provides participants with an understanding and practice integrating the ISP into training in a most efficient and effective manner.
Ideal Participant Profile
Newly appointed In-House Sales Trainers
To prepare Trainers to effectively introduce and reinforce the Integrated Sales Process to their teams so that it drives their daily sales activity.
- Participants will have demonstrated their capabilities to execute the following in simulation:
- Introducing reps to the skills of annual, quarterly, monthly and call planning using Situational Leadership
- Leading and managing change in selling habits
- Coaching the ISP
- Setting pre-call goals for using ISP
- Tracking results of implementing the ISP
Blended Learning Support
- 1-Day Facilitated Workshop
- Video Models
- “Memory Jogger” Reminder Cards
- Post-Workshop Follow-up Conference Calls
- Individual Coaching
We have proven that the best way to determine improvement of new skills and knowledge is to measure progress toward objectives at routine intervals. We recommend measurement tools that serve to reinforce and track progress to mastery during training and post-training as well. The goal of routinely measuring progress is to recognize continuous improvement with positive feedback to the learner as well as provide opportunities for immediate corrective feedback as necessary.