We have found that our clients, who provide their experienced reps with fundamental skill development in the principles of adult learning and motivation, are able to accelerate the time taken by new hires to consistently achieve their forecast.
The Train The Trainer 1 course provides participants with the proven fundamentals of Field Training. Participants will learn about:
- Accelerating new hire learning by leveraging the Field Sales Trainers’ knowledge of behavior styles, learning styles, and the skills of using their emotional intelligence to influence motivation.
- Accelerating new hire recall by applying proven training principles of spaced repetition and blended learning approaches.
- Creating training plans that align with their sales plans in order to gain efficiencies during field training and elevating the Field Sales Trainer’s effectiveness at the same time.
- Managing the activities of daily goal setting, training and coaching during pre- and post-customer call communications, executing effective sales calls.
- Motivating new hires to successfully integrate into the company while building confidence and gaining a sense of esteem through the training process.
- Deflating the occasional issues that most often arise during training.
- Aligning new hire evaluation with all members of the training team to ensure continuous improvement.
Ideal Participant Profile
Newly appointed Field Sales Trainers and/or newly appointed In-House Trainers with no training experience.
Organizations with “Ramp Failure Rates” that remain higher than 23.7% should consider implementing this development program for their field trainers. The Ramp Failure Rate is the rate at which new hires fail to achieve full productivity within twelve months of their hire date. If your company wishes to improve your ramp time to consistent productivity, your field trainers could significantly benefit from applying the principles provided during this course.
We have proven that the best way to determine improvement of new skills and knowledge is to measure progress toward objectives at routine intervals.
The goal of routinely measuring progress is to recognize continuous improvement with positive feedback to the learner as well as provide opportunities for immediate corrective feedback as necessary.
During the course, we customize measurement tools to your company’s needs that serve to reinforce and track progress to mastery during training andpost-training as well.
- Gap Analysis Worksheets
- Time Managment Planning Worksheet
- Daily Sales Training Plan Worksheet
- Call Planning & Review Tools
- Training & Coaching Checklist Reviews